The provided Hydraulic Fine Blanking Press Machine is designed for the smooth production of complex shape parts, large parts, and thick plates. It can process metal and other materials with a maximum thickness of 19mm. The complete frame is welded integral structure onto which a strong annealing is applied. It has a ram, bolster, and cylinder that uses a special steel metal. Besides, the ram slide of our Hydraulic Fine Blanking Press Machine has eight long-guides that can easily endure high eccentric loads in the composite tool.
Other Details :
- Export Market: Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, India, Indonesia, Italy, South Korea, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, USA
- Import Market: South Korea, India, Germany
Lineup of fine blanking presses :
- FB160-FD(Total force:1,600kN)
- FB250-FD(Total force:2,500kN)
- FB320-FD(Total force:3,200kN)
- FB400-FD(Total force:4,000kN)
- FB500-FD(Total force:5,000kN)
- FB650-FD(Total force:6,500kN)
- FB800-FD(Total force:8,000kN)
- FB1000-FD(Total force:10,000kN)
- FB1200-FD(Total force:12,000kN)
- FB1500-FD(Total force:15,000kN)
Fine blanking processing has the following features.
- Provides clean-cut surfaces without secondary machining e.g. shaving or milling.
- Permits 3-dimensional progressive Fine blanking including coining, semi-shearing, bending and drawing.
- Assures better flatness than conventional stamping.